WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM A KELPIE?
By Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, September 25, 2026
According to ChatGPT: A well-trained
sheepdog can typically control 50–100 sheep by itself,
and sometimes considerably more.
For large flocks, an experienced Border Collie,
or a Kelpie (an Australian version of the Sheep Dog or Border Collie)
may work several hundred sheep, especially in open
pasture. That is worth repeating, ONE dog for SEVERAL HUNDRED SHEEP.
For exceptionally large groups—500 to 1,000+ sheep—shepherds
commonly use two or more dogs WORKING TOGETHER!
Why would I ever write a Nugget for the Noggin
about an Australian Dog that most people would be unable to identify? I
am SO glad you asked. Let me tell you.
Before I do, understand that it was NOT
that many years ago, you could never get me to talk to anyone about political
issues; I just did not care, and I said that every chance I got. That was
then, this is now! Unlike today’s youth, I KNOW WHAT COMMUNISM IS! I
KNOW WHAT MARXISM IS! More importantly, I KNOW WHAT CAPITALISM IS! I
ALSO KNOW THE DAMAGE AND DEATHS CAUSED BY BOTH MARXISM AND COMMUNISM! I
believe that today’s youth have not a clue to the damage and death caused by
countries ruled by Marxist or Communist leaders if it was not taught in our
schools. We certainly do not see it taught through documentaries on our
television sets. If they were shown on our televisions, how many children would
watch a documentary about historical events? In fact, the destruction and death
created on 9/11 is not broadcast on television except on the anniversary each
year. I doubt that it is taught as well. How else can you explain away that the
very man elected to be the Mayor of New York City has the same beliefs of the
men who “supposedly” flew the planes into the Twin Towers. In just twenty-five
years, it appears that the people of New York City, at least the people who
voted in the last Mayor’s election, did not seem to care or worse, did not even
make the relationship between the two. Given the choice I would choose CAPITALISM,
EVERY TIME!
That is NOT the case for so many American
citizens in 2026 if what we see and hear on our television sets and on our
electronic devices is true, which it is. People are going to vote for Democrat
Socialists (DSA) in the mid-term elections in 2026. A vote for a DSA candidate IS
a vote for Communism, Socialism, or some combination of the two. I DO NOT
WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN. Since you are reading this and have gotten this
far, I am assuming that you do not as well.
Let us get into the weeds! I had never heard of Operation
Mockingbird before the 1990s. That is when I read the book titled The
Naked Communist, which is when everything changed for me. I could no
longer sit idly by and say nothing about the significant changes I saw happening
throughout America. I began to see them very differently than most Americans did.
The changes I saw did not originate from the grass roots, meaning that they
just grew on their own. No, the changes I saw happening were farmed! By farming,
I mean people, real people, planted seeds, watered them, fertilized them, made
sure they received plenty of sunshine and weather conducive to help them grow
strong and sturdy. While the seeds were
growing, most people, like me but certainly not you, just did not care. I did
not want to talk about them. Politics to me was a dirty word. The Naked
Communist changed all of that!
If you owned one hundred sheep and needed to move
them about your property, how would you go about it? You would purchase a
Kelpie or the more popular Sheep Dog. I chose a Kelpie for this Nugget hoping
that just the unusual word would be enough to trigger your interest enough for
you to read this Nugget as compared to using a Sheep Dog. You buy the Kelpie; it is well trained. If it
is not well trained, you ensure it gets the training it needs. You then decide
that 100 sheep is insufficient, so you buy 100 more. You discover that the ONE
Kelpie is having a tough time controlling the sheep you have so you purchase a
second Kelpie and then it becomes case of rinse and repeat. The more sheep you
add to your herd, the more Kelpies you purchase.
I was going to add a brief explanation of Operation
Mockingbird or provide you with a link where you could check for yourself,
but I realized that most people would not click on the link and the term would
be lost and never explained. Therefore, here is the ChatGPT explanation of
Operation Mockingbird, IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW AND UNDERST AND HOW EASY IT
HAS BEEN TO CONVERT CLEAR THINKING INDIVIDUIALS INTO THE SHEEP WE HAVE
BECOME.
From ChatGPT, words
in parenthesis are my words: “Operation Mockingbird
is a name commonly used for the CIA’s Cold War-era relationships with
journalists and news organizations. The basic idea is real, but the popular
version often combines several different CIA activities under one label.
During the early Cold War, the CIA considered
newspapers, magazines, radio, publishing houses, and individual journalists (and television) useful for intelligence and for
influencing opinion abroad. The Senate’s Church Committee,
which investigated intelligence abuses in 1975–76, documented secret CIA
relationships with members of the American media.
Contemporary accounts of the committee’s findings reported that 50
American journalists had covert relationships with the CIA,
ranging from freelancers and foreign correspondents to people associated with
publishing organizations.
Those relationships were not all the same. Some
journalists supplied information they encountered overseas; some provided cover
or assistance to intelligence officers; and CIA covert-action programs also planted
or encouraged propaganda abroad (the
word propaganda is a kind way of telling LIES). Material placed in foreign media could sometimes
make its way back into American reporting. This is the historical basis for the
broader claim that the CIA sought to use media as an instrument in the Cold War. (Since the information, propaganda, came from a
foreign newspaper, it must be true, right! It is like the exercise we all did
as kids. One kid would tell a story and say pass it on. Each time it was passed
on, it was embellished and by the time it got to the last kid in line, the
story was completely different.)
There is an important distinction concerning the
name “Mockingbird.” Declassified CIA records definitely identify
Project MOCKINGBIRD, but that particular operation was a 1963
surveillance operation, not the name in those records for the entire
CIA-media network. The CIA secretly wiretapped two Washington-based syndicated
journalists, Robert S. Allen and Paul Scott, from March 12 to
June 15, 1963, because they were publishing classified information. The CIA's
own historical account confirms this.
The much broader meaning of “Operation
Mockingbird”—a coordinated CIA program for influencing the press—is
associated heavily with later writers and journalists. In 1977, investigative
journalist Carl Bernstein reported that hundreds
of American journalists had performed services for the CIA over the preceding
decades. Author Deborah Davis subsequently used “Operation
Mockingbird” to describe an extensive CIA-media influence network. Historians
continue to debate whether there was actually one centrally organized program
formally called Operation Mockingbird matching that popular
description.
What is not seriously disputed is
the underlying conduct: the CIA maintained covert relationships with
journalists and media-related people during the Cold War. The
controversy became substantial enough that in February 1976 CIA
Director George H. W. Bush announced a new policy prohibiting the CIA
from entering into paid or contractual relationships with accredited American
news correspondents, while still allowing journalists voluntarily to
provide information. (Like so many government
activities, the simple statement that something has stopped does not mean it has
really stopped. Many people, me included, believe that the program still exists
to this day.)”
If you only watch ONE mainstream news
outlet, there would be nothing to compare their broadcast to, and you would
accept what you have been watching as being the truth. But…if you watched more
than one mainstream outlet, you would think that you might get a different
story on the same subject matter, that is what I thought! What I discovered was
that it did not matter which outlet I watched, I not only got related stories, BUT
I ALSO GOT EXACTLY THE SAME STORY ON EVERY CHANNEL USING THE SAME WORDS,
PHRASES AND LANGUAGE. I EVEN NOTICED THAT THEY ALL HAD ALMOST IDENTICAL BODY
LANGUAGE WHEN DISCUSSING THE SAME STORIES NO MATTER WHICH CHANNEL I WATCHED! That
is impossible UNLESS…all the stations received their news articles from
the SAME PLACE!
Our supposedly unbiased mainstream news media has
become our Kelpies! We all watch on different channels but come away with the
same story and beliefs. That is precisely how we all began to wear medical
masks and stood no closer than six feet to everyone. That is how members of a junior
high school band would sit in plastic bubbles and play instruments to prevent
the spread of a disease that we were all taught was real and dangerous to everyone,
young and old. We all watched in disbelief how some experts and non-experts
spoke out against the disease and they were all cancelled. We saw doctors whose
medical licenses were being threatened by the government if they did not follow
the guidelines put forth by our government and REENFORCED on every
news broadcast by the mainstream media. No one was permitted to speak out
against these policies or procedures and feared for their own freedom from
penalties for speaking out. The exclamation mark on this practice was visible
when you saw the exact same practices occurring in every city around the world.
The message had to be coordinated by someone to get that result!
How did something like that happen? We all
became SHEEP. The government working closely with the media and our
televisions became the Kelpies who not only watched over us, but they also
controlled our every movement. If we failed to obey, we would be denied medical
care, some lost their jobs. The penalties were severe! What did we all do? Like
the sheep being corralled by Kelpies, we did what we were directed to do, and
we went were we were told to go, and we dared NOT to speak out against
all of this guidance given under the guise of being protected.
There is one word that EVERYONE should
understand and that word is FEED! They call it “the news FEED”
for a reason. A second word that everyone should understand is “programming.” People understand that computers are
programmed to cause them to react as we want them to react. Television news and
television programming work on the same principle. We are being fed the
subconscious messages that the people who wield power and who want us all to
hear and believe the same things. That way WE become PROGRAMMED
to react the way those in power want us all to react. To most people 2 + 2 = 4.
To a much smaller handful 2+2 is 44. These are the people who think “outside
the box” that frighten the people in power the most because they see through
the organized programming and they ask questions. They do their own research. They
find their own answers or find enough information to seriously question the
programming they see and hear on their television sets. That is who I have
become. Where do you stand?
We have all been programmed to believe certain
events in our history occurred just as we have been told that they did. During
my lifetime, the BIG ones have been Vietnam, the murders of JFK,
RFK, MLK but especially JFK. We believed that Iraq had and used Weapons
of Mass Destruction, 9/11, COVID and now election
integrity. I am only guessing but if you did your own study by asking
people you know about these events, you would get the same or remarkably
similar explanations from each one; the stories would not vary. That
is effective programming of the mind! As an example, we were all told that we HAD
to fight in Vietnam because the North Vietnamese attacked two U. S. Navy ships in
the Gulf of Tonkin. We were told that we could not permit that to happen,
so we entered the war. Thousands upon thousands of people on both sides were
killed and many more wounded for life all based upon an incident in the Gulf of
Tonkin that did not happen. But we believed it did.
The next time you watch the news, watch it as an
observer would. What was said? Was it 100% the news or did the statements
include news AND the commentators’ OPINIONS? You will discover as
I did, there are about as many OPINIONS broadcast as there is NEWS.
Then if you go further in your observation, switch channels and try to find a
news outlet covering the same story and listen to the words and phrases used. YOU
WILL FIND THEM, if you pay close attention.
Today’s news is fraught with examples of INSTANT
PROTESTERS blocking traffic, abusing law enforcement officers, and using
some of the foulest language. If you look closely, they are all wearing the
same type of clothing with the same messages and same professionally prepared
signage. These protests were not grass roots; they were well organized and well-funded.
The protesters have become the sheep, and the organizers and money people have
become the Kelpies controlling them.
If you have not figured it out, WE ALL HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!
Simple Steps to avoid being brainwashed:
1. Learn
to pay attention to everything.
2. Question
everything, you hear or see.
3. Trust
no one in the media.
4. Realize
that politicians lie.
5. Just
because someone else does something does not mean you have to do the same
things. This is particularly true in the world of fashion, fads and social
media.
You might find the following WEBSITES interesting. If the links do not work,
copy and paste them to your browser:
45 Communist USA objectives described in the book
The Naked Communist, a 3-minute video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofB4hbFvhis
Operation Mockingbird: https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird
The Art of Brainwashing: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-chemistry/201803/the-art-brainwashing
How the Gulf of Tonkin incident Sparked the Vietnam War: https://allthatsinteresting.com/gulf-of-tonkin
No comments:
Post a Comment