United Kingdom Votes To Leave
The European Union
By Jim "Gymbeaux" Brown, June 22, 2016
I am not an economist, nor am I a politician or a British Subject (although 3 of my 4 children were born in England and thus they are considered as British Subjects as well as Americans) and having said this, I am very happy with the vote for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. If you read through this Nugget you will see words that are underscored and mostly likely appear in blue ink. That means if you click on them you will be directed to a video on the subject matter.
Why do I feel this way? Thought you would never ask. There is an underlying issue that so many of the world’s nations are experiencing and few if anyone wants to talk about – a one-world-government. Towards the end of World War II there were senior German military officers and civilians who developed a plan for the Third Reich to continue AFTER they LOST the war. People as early as 1943 could see that the war could end either way, Germany losing or Germany winning. By 1944 it became obvious that Germany was going to lose the war and as stated, plans were now carried out to insure that Germany would rise again and become a significant influence in world politics. They realized that whoever controlled the world’s money would eventually control the world and that was the plan/goal of Germany before World War II ever started – world domination.
What a lot of people don’t know is that most of the top echelon of the employees of the European Union are NOT elected or in other words, the people they govern have little to no say about who controls the European Union nor are they accountable to anyone in regard to what they do to the people they now govern. It has been estimated that the European Union has written over 55 percent of all the regulations that restrict or direct what the people of the United Kingdom and other member countries could or could not do, written by people they probably could not recognize if asked and people who have no accountability for what they write and ultimately control through regulations.
If I were a resident of the United Kingdom I would have taken my chances by voting to leave the European Union. But I am not a resident of the United Kingdom; I am a citizen of the United States. You would have to be blind not to see the comparisons between the United Kingdom and the United States.
· Unelected politicians of the European Union write regulations that control all aspects of the lives of members of the European Union.
· Unelected American Czars and unelected government employees write regulations (that for anyone paying attention realize that these regulations are actually laws NOT passed by Congress) that control all aspects of the lives of United States citizens and businesses. And these people are NEVER held accountable for their actions nor can any citizen have them removed from their offices.
· The United Kingdom by virtue of being a member of the European Union lost control of its borders and who could come in and out of member countries.
· The United States has no control over its borders because of the American Government’s failure to enforce laws already on the books to control who comes into our country at a time when there are thousands of people, mainly radical Islamic terrorists, who have vowed to kill everyone who does not believe as they do; primarily infidels of the West.
· The European Union collects unbelievable amounts of money from citizens of the European Union and then runs the member countries into the ground through regulations and control.
· The American Government collects unbelievable amounts of money from its citizens and then spends it all; more importantly, it spends far more than it collects creating a debt for the country that now exceeds 19 TRILLION dollars.
· The European Union collects unbelievable amounts of money from citizens of the European Union and then runs the member countries into the ground through regulations and control (sounds the same as the one just listed does it not? But wait…
· America is a member of the United Nations (very similar to the European Union) that collects unbelievable amounts of money from the United States or better said U. S. Citizens by way of the tax dollars collected then spends it as it pleases on issues and activities that have proved to be very ineffective or even noticed. For example, the United Nations does not hesitate to condemn any and all activities of Israel while ignoring countries that foster the growth and terrorism or organizations like ISIL. But wait it gets better. Any member country involved in committee work can veto any other country meaning the United States pays more than its fair share to support the United Nations but has the same vote status of countries who do not seek world peace (just as an example) and pay very little to support the UN.
· The European Union has created a divide between the citizens of individual member countries with the massive influx of Muslins into their respective countries of whom most have no intention of assimilating into the cultural and beliefs of those countries. This will ultimately result in having two very different political powers within each country, the Muslims and everyone else.
· The United States has a multi-faceted issue with the influx of people crossing the southern border from South American countries and beyond. It is now taking in an undisclosed number of people from the Mid-East who cannot be properly vetted to insure that members of the radical Islamic terrorist movement are not included in those numbers. The most immediate problem is the racial divide within America that has not been seen in decades and this issue, in my opinion, has been created by President Obama and his former Attorney General, Eric Holder. They both engaged in rhetoric that hit its peak with their intervention in the incident in Ferguson, MO with the killing of Michael Brown. Obama AND Holder both came out blaming the officer involved specifically and the Ferguson Police Department in general for the incident. The shooting of Michael Brown was nothing more than a local criminal attacking a police officer who did nothing more than defend himself against the attacker. The national news media picked up on the words of President Obama and the DOJ Eric Holder and ran with the false narrative and the results could have been predicated by anyone paying attention. Therefore America has three separate but related issues – illegals pouring into America by any way they can – terrorists infiltrating those immigrating into America legally or illegally – and the ever widening racial divide created by the one person that should have brought an end to racism in America – President Obama. Why do I include the racial divide in the comparisons with the European Union? Because immigration, legal or otherwise, brings people into your country and they seek employment. At the moment the highest group of Americans who are UNEMPLOYED are American Blacks and then the American Hispanics. Therefore the immigration, illegal or otherwise, means these new residents of the land will be taking jobs away from Americans who need and want them. It is all interrelated.
The list of comparisons can go on and on. More importantly, it seems like President Obama and Hillary Clinton have chosen the losing side of most arguments and issues not only in America but around the world. In regard to the vote to leave the European Union, President Obama interjected himself into the issue by actually encouraging the people of the United Kingdom to vote against leaving the EU. I could not help but wonder how he would feel if Prime Minister Cameron came to the United States and encouraged Americans to vote against Obamacare or some other program being espoused by the President. The President is free to do whatever he feels like doing but in my opinion, he clearly overstepped his authority and position of the President of the United States with his comments which by the way did not speak for me. President Obama has taken unprecedented steps of writing laws (Executive Orders) from the White House and that is in direct violation of the U. S. Constitution. Congress writes law; the President either approves the law or vetoes the law. President Obama, a self-proclaimed Constitutional Scholar, has completely ignored the Constitution by writing law under the guise of being Executive Orders. Congress seems unable to reign in the President but the Supreme Court has on many occasions declared his actions as being unconstitutional. Still, he writes even more Executive Orders (laws).
I believe the single most important comparison between the United Kingdom’s vote and the United States is that the people of both countries are totally fed up with the elites trying to control their everyday lives as if only the elites of the world know what is best for them. Said another way, the world’s elites believe the people of the United Kingdom and the United States and others are just too stupid to know what is best for themselves. This is the exact premise of the world’s elites who want to form a one-world-government; they and only they know what is best for everyone in the world whether you like it or not. The European Union is the first attempt at creating a one-world-government by controlling the people and telling them who they can and who they cannot do business with as well as who can enter a country and rarely who cannot enter a country and that is not just dangerous it is outright stupidity!
Until the vote by the United Kingdom I had become very despondent regarding the future of America and the world. Not only are free-thinking people of the world under attack by radical Islamic terrorists who want to dominate the world, it is also under attack by politicians who want to dominate the world. It is not just my thoughts on this issue, I would strongly recommend you become familiar with The Bilderberg Group and Agenda 21 (now called Agenda 30) You can click on either one or all of those listed and the link will take you to a video explaining each; you WILL be shocked! It is all about the creation of a one-world-government as I have suggested. These forces are at work beneath the public’s radar. It is so hard to believe that our government would be doing this to you and me but it is. Common Core is a perfect example. We are being told that the U. S. Government IS NOT setting the school curriculums around the country but that is exactly what is happening. The Government is establishing the tests to be used to test American students to determine their educational development. So what do teachers do? They teach to the questions on the tests – is that not setting the curriculums? But it gets worse. You may or may not believe in global warming or now climate change but did you know that climate change has been very silently introduced into our schools curriculums? Adolph Hitler knew that if he could control what children were being taught to believe that in 10 short years he would control the minds of the adults that were created by the German school system. He was right and history has recorded those results. In all, it has been estimated that over 50 MILLION people were killed as the result of World War II. I can see it happening right now in America; not the murders but the control of children’s minds. Children are NOT being taught the value of free thinking and instead are being taught what the government wants them to learn. In other words, students are not taught to be creative and possibly color outside the lines; they are only taught to color inside the lines and with only the colors they are told. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past in America. Just look at the ramifications of speaking your mind on our college campuses. Students are told what they can and cannot say and where they can say it if at all. You would have to be blind not to realize what is happening in regard to political correctness in America but especially on our college campuses. Again it is one political party’s attempt to control what students learn.
Sadly this has all been predicted when in 1958 when The Communist Party USA made the decision that overtaking America by force would never happen and that to realize its goals, it would have to create a turnover through internal but peaceful turmoil and more importantly be patient and wait for it to develop. In 1958 The Communist Party USA establish 45 written goals or objectives to create the takeover of America and as of 2016 most if not all of these objectives are well underway. Like the radical Islamic terrorist movement, The Communist Party USA had time as its ally – they were prepared to patiently put into effect their 45 goals, one at a time. I would suggest you read the book, The Naked Communist. I will warn you ahead of time, you are going to be shocked at what you read and you are NOT going to like it.
At first I became very angry that this was happening and few if anyone seemed to care. Then I became depressed that it was happening and most people didn’t want to hear about it even when presented with the facts. If you as a family member continued to spend more than you earned, eventually your life would come totally apart – it is unsustainable. America is no different. Yes we have two political parties but it seems like both are on the same course of either unconsciously or deliberately destroying America by spending more than it takes in plus regulating its people to death. There are also movements that may have been created with good intentions but they have been infiltrated to the point of being totally controlled by The Communist Party USA. Yes, that is exactly what I said and what I meant. Don’t believe it? Then I strongly suggest you watch the movie, Agenda, Grinding America Down and again you are not going to like what you see and hear but it is happening in America and it is very hard to deny IF you take the time to watch it. Click on the “Trailer” button and at least as this writing you could watch the entire movie. This is exactly what The Communist Party USA wants to create in America – turmoil – and eventual destruction. That is when the elites of the world come to the rescue as your life gets so bad at the hands of your own government you will be ready to accept anything in its place. That is the plan, like it or not, and it is happening right now in America and throughout the world (example the United Kingdom and the European Union). Other countries are likely to follow the lead created by the United Kingdom.
Like the lyrics to the song Me and Bobbie McGee, by Johnny Cash, suggests, “Freedom’s just another word for having nothing else to lose!” We are losing our freedoms and liberties while we watch mindless television and simply do not pay attention. It is definitely much easier and less stressful to NOT pay attention is it not? That is where the 80/20 Rule comes into play. If you have read all of this Nugget you are undoubtedly a member of the 20% who are paying attention. You can safely assume that anyone who may have been turned off by the title or read only part of the Nugget or failed to click through to the various videos, they are undoubtedly part of the 80% who chose not to pay attention. Unfortunately 100% will ultimately pay the price!