Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The Sands of Time Volume 2

 

SANDS OF TIME 

Volume 2 (Book II)

Written by Sean-David Morton

Reviewed by Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, August 8, 2023

DISCLAIMER:  If you are like me and believe that life exists beyond what we have on Earth, this series of books are for you.  If you don’t believe life exists beyond Earth, this book, and others in the series, could be for you as a 100 percent book of fiction.  To me the book is best described as fiction, some or all may be fiction or the truth based upon historical facts, known places and known historical people, if that makes any sense to you.

I finished Volume 1 in just 3 days, over 400 page, something I normally do not do.  I did so because I found myself racing to the end of the book because it was so exciting.  Volume 2, or as mentioned elsewhere Book II, was no different.  I read it as well in 3 days.  There are at least 4 more volumes in the series, I have purchased Volume 3.  Having read the first two in the series, I would highly discourage anyone from reading them out of order because if you do, none of them will make any sense.

I have never reviewed a book stating that I raced to the end but that is exactly what I have done reading both Volumes 1 and 2 and am anxious to get started on Volume 3.  The author Sean-David Morton insists the story is real.  When you read it even though some of the scientific references may appear Greek to the average reader to understand, you could easily make a case that the information contained in this book is entirely fiction supported by known fact or that it is all true as written. 

In Volume 2 things move very rapidly in Earth’s battle with visitors/invaders from other planets.  When you read “invaders from other planets”, I am certain that you automatically think I crazy to believe any of it, seriously?  Yes seriously!  I remember watching an episode of Ancient Aliens where a doctor said the (1) we would naive to believe that we are the only life form in the universe and (2) it is not if other life exists, it is when will we make contact.  I believe in what she said (unfortunately I don’t remember her name).

I have read and heard many others talk about underground railways that work on magnetism, Einstein’s belief that time travel is possible, the development of laser weapons, “the greys” referring so space aliens, the reptiles also referring to space aliens, space-time continuum, the list goes on and on and they are all discussed in detail in Volumes 1 and 2 thus far. 

Caution.  There are currently 6 volumes in the series that I am aware of, I have the first 3.  For an unknown reason, Volume 2 is NOT available on Amazon or any website that I researched.  I found a file accidently where it can be downloaded to your computer using one or more of several file extensions including Kindle.  The only problem is that Volume 2 was scanned and then converted and as such some of the characters/fonts seem disjointed or unreadable but they are few and far between and do not disrupt the reading of the book.   You can find the link to Volume 2 at:  https://archive.org/details/sandsoftimebookiiseandavidmorton

Who should read this book?  That’s a great question.  Anyone that wants an exciting read and who is prepared and willing to read at least more books in the series.  As I said, I read this book in just 3 days and I am not a speed reader.  It is definitely a page turner by anyone’s standards.

Would I read it again?  Most likely NOT because once you have read it, you would gain nothing more by reading it again.  As I continue reading Volume 3, I may use Volumes 1 and 2 as a reference.

Would I give it as a gift?  Another great question.  For most people, probably not.  For people who I know that would have an interest in its content, absolutely.

No comments: