Wednesday, August 23, 2023

The Sands of Time Book III - WOW!!!

 


SANDS OF TIME Volume 3 (Book III)
Written by Sean-David Morton
Reviewed by Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, August 23, 2023



DISCLAIMER:
  If you are like me and believe that life exists beyond what we have on Earth, this series of books are for you.  If you don’t believe life exists beyond Earth, this book, and others in the series, could be for you as a 100 percent book of fiction.  To me the book is best described as fiction, some or all may be fiction or the truth based upon historical facts, known places and known historical people, if that makes any sense to you.  I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND READING BOOK 3 IF YOU HAVE NOT FIRST READ BOOKS 1 AND 2 AS IT WOULD MAKE LITTLE SENSE IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THE STORY LINE.  True or not, these books would make for a FABULOUS movie!

I finished Volumes 1 and 2 in just 3 days each, over 400 page, something I normally do not do.  I did so because I found myself racing to the end of the book because it was so exciting.  Volume 3, this review, I did NOT race through this book like I did volumes 1 and 2.  Why did it take me longer to get through Volume 3?  There was a lot of scientific explanations that were way over my head.  Were they needed to make the story more believable, I think they were, but they were of things I had no knowledge of.  Still, it is a very compelling story line.

In Volume 2, the author Sean-David Morton INSISTS the story is real.  When you read it even though some of the scientific references may appear Greek to the average reader, like me, to understand, you could easily make a case that the information contained in this book is entirely fiction supported by known facts or that it is all true as written; your call!

In Volume 3 things move very rapidly in Earth’s battle with visitors/invaders from other planets.  When you read “invaders from other planets”, I am certain that you automatically think I’m crazy to believe any of it, seriously?  Yes seriously!  I remember watching an episode of Ancient Aliens where a doctor said the (1) we would be naive to believe that we are the only life form in the universe and (2) it is not if other life exists, it is when will we make contact.  I believe in what she said (unfortunately I don’t remember her name).

Volume 3 goes into great depth in describing time and space travel and the transportation through space of humans that best resemble the teleportation we saw in the television series Star Trek.  In fact, one of the comments in the book is “ who knew that Star Trek was a documentary?”  It is hard for me to make the connection between what is fiction and what is real in this series.  Why is that?  Because I know that some of the events did in fact happen but then the storyline becomes very blurred between fact and fiction.

Caution.  There are currently 6 volumes in the series that I am aware of, I have the first 3.  For an unknown reason, Volume 2 is NOT available on Amazon or any website that I researched.  I found a file accidently where it can be downloaded to your computer using one or more of several file extensions including Kindle.  The only problem is that Volume 2 was scanned and then converted and as such some of the characters/fonts seem disjointed or unreadable but they are few and far between and do not disrupt the reading of the book.   You can find the link to Volume 2 at:  https://archive.org/details/sandsoftimebookiiseandavidmorton

Who should read this book?  That’s a great question.  Anyone that wants an exciting read and who is prepared and willing to read at least more books in the series to get the entire storyline.  It is definitely a page turner by anyone’s standards.

Would I read it again?  Most likely NOT because once you have read it, you would gain nothing more by reading it again. 

Would I give it as a gift?  Another great question.  For most people, probably not.  For people who I know that would have an interest in its content, absolutely.

No comments: