Thursday, October 8, 2026

ABLE DANGER, IF YOU LOVE AMERICA, READ THIS BOOK!!!!!


 
ABLE DANGER

Was America Attacked on 9/11 Without Warning
Or Was the Warning Deliberately Silenced?
What the 9/11 Commission NEVER Told You
Written by Curt Weldon
A Book Review by Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, October 8, 2026


IF YOU LOVE AMERICA, READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!

As I read Able Danger, I could not help but think of The Warren Commission, created to investigate the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Why? Because even more than 60 years, few people that I know, belief the fake story line created by the very flawed Commission report. The 9/11 Commission was every bit as flawed as was the Warren Commission. You do not have to believe former U. S. Congressman Curt Weldon’s memory regarding the events before and after 9/11, but it is extremely hard if not impossible for this reader to ignore them.

What made this book so valuable to me is that it vindicated my existing belief that our government will say and do anything to protect its people and that includes lying under the guise of telling the truth through a Commission specifically created to uncover the truth.

Our government initially led us all to believe that 9/11 was an unexpected attack on America as organized by Bin Laden from a cave in the middle east. Our government told us that it had no prior knowledge of the events that led to the 9/11 attack. If Congressman Weldon is correct, and I believe that he is, segments of our government, specifically those members working within a program called Able Danger, not only were they aware that Mohammad Atta was in the United States up to a year prior to 9/11, but our government also knew that Bin Laden had planned to attack the United States having seen its lack of response to the previous bombing attack on the World Trade Center. The government was also aware that an attack on a Naval Ship would happen at least two weeks before terrorists attacked the USS COLE and they failed to inform the ship’s Commanding Officer or anyone in the chain of command.

Able Danger was ahead of its time using “super computers” to mine data from every source imaginable. It was, in effect, Artificial Intelligence (AI) long before the term was ever created. The super computers mined data, and it discovered both Mohammad Atta’s presence in the United States and the plan to attack a Naval Vessel BEFORE IT WAS TO OCCUR, our government NEVER TOLD US OF THESE REVELATIONS. According to Congressman Weldon, he and several other government employees have attempted to set the record straight on several occasions gut have ben thwarted on each attempt. The government, in its ridiculous attempt to protect the legacies of people such as Presidents Clinton and Bush, failed to report this information in the file Report on 9/11 prepared by the 9/11 Commission!

The attack occurred in 2001, and people are still dying from related causes in 2026 from the lingering unhealthy environment that the first responders worked in to recover and clean up after the attack. THE REALLY BIG QUESTION THAT ANY READER OF THIS BOOK SHOULD BE ASKING IS THIS: COULD THE ATTACKES ON THE USS COLE AND THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS AND PENTAGON HAVE BEEN PREVENTED? If you take the time to read Able Danger, I am guessing that you will come to the same conclusion that I did; YES! That conclusion makes reading this book extremely disgusting.

I encourage everyone to read Able Danger and, if you do, ask yourself, “what would I do if I had information that could have prevented the attacks on the World Trade Center buildings and the USS COLE?” This is an extremely disturbing book on so many fronts!

Who Should Read Able Danger? Anyone and Everyone who loves America beyond the age of twelve.

Would I Read It Again? I would search for sections if I were ever questioned about my belief that America COULD HAVE prevented both attacks and by extension all future attacks anywhere on the planet.

Would I Give Able Danger as a Gift? I would but I would first need to know that the recipient wanted to know the truth or at least a storyline that is contrary to the official government storyline!

No comments: