Sunday, December 18, 2022

 

Out of the Shadows

By Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, December 18, 2022

 “I can’t compromise any more,

I want to send a good message to my kids. 

I want them to know, at the end of the day, their Dad

did what was right and fought for the good things in life.”

Brad Martin

 

“I feel exactly the same way in spite of what others may think of me or what I believe;

I desperately want to send a good message to my kids; I only hope they are listening!”

Gymbeaux

The above quote was extracted from a video documentary with the title, “Out of the Shadows.”  It occurs at the very end of this extraordinary video that I believe everyone in America if not on the planet should watch.  It IS exactly how I feel.  Taking a stand for what you believe is NOT always easy and you run the run of people thinking you are crazy or that you have fallen off the deep end but that is a price as a parent I am willing to pay and accept.  I have done my homework; homework that so few people are willing to do on their own.  As a nation, we have been brainwashed as described in Out of the Shadows but so few people realize what has been done to them.

I understand that most people, certainly not you, choose NOT to watch documentary videos, especially when it might challenge what they believe to be true.  No one ever wants to be proven to be wrong about anything.  They choose to believe what they believe and then also choose to ignore any contradicting evidence to the contrary.  That is what has led America to experience the HUGE political divide that now spreads like a cancer throughout our society.  Democrats believe what they believe.  Republicans believe what they believe.  But there is a third category of Americans that may in fact be the largest demographic of all – Americans that just don’t care and want to continue to live their lives as if nothing is happening.

Vladimir Lenin, yes, that Communist Leader Vladimir Lenin, describes “useful idiots” as:

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause -- particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source -- without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.

I could easily make the case that there are “useful idiots” in both the Democrat and the Republican Parties as well as those people who consider themselves as Independents.  In either category, these are people who for the most part, are UNCONSCIOUSLY doing the dirty work of a “devious ruthless source” in order to achieve the “devious ruthless source’s” agenda which is usually not a good thing.

It is my opinion that out of all Americans, the Americans who choose to remain neutral, who feel as I have stated that “who just don’t care and want to continue to live their lives as if nothing is happening” are worse than “useful idiots.”  If there is something wrong in America and/or the World and they choose to ignore it, then not only will they pay the ultimate price, the entire world will pay the ultimate price for their desire to “not caring and a desire not go get involved.”

I beg of everyone, for just one hour and eighteen minutes, that they put aside their Democrat, their Republican, their Independent beliefs and especially their “I don’t care” attitudes and watch the documentary Out of the Shadows.  In all honesty, I had “some” idea of the material covered in the movie but I had no clue as to the depth of the material covered. 

Please, if you don’t watch it because you want to stay in your bubble of beliefs, watch it for the sake of the future of your kids and their kids and their kids.  The documentary discusses the treatment of children but it also discusses HOW we are all being brainwashed by none other than our Government and Hollywood and then demonstrates exactly HOW celebrities, news media and politicians become corrupted, a process you may or may not know or appreciate how deep it runs.

Just ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES, that is all I’m asking.  Is that too much to ask for?  I certainly hope not.

 

https://rumble.com/v1z1pai-out-of-shadows.html

 

If the link does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste to your browser.

No comments: