Saturday, March 7, 2020




The Only Ideas That Will Win The Future
A book review written by Jim “Gymbeaux” Brown, March 5, 2020
Anything appearing in BLUE is a link to a web site



I LOVE THIS BOOK!

The problem is that most people right of the center point on the political spectrum line WILL love this book, a few might not.  The people right of center who do not like this book would best be classified as the Deep State people we hear about.  They prefer the old political status quo but that all changed in 2016.  Most people left of the center point will not even consider reading the book and that will no doubt be their loss.  They too have been satisfied with the status quo prior to 2016.

The book is a history book on politics prior to 2016.  It is a review of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  It is a book about America in the past and what it could be in the future. It is very well written and easy to follow and understand.

It IS a book about President Donald Trump.  One might even suggest it is a book about what makes Donald Trump “tick.”  What he believes in.  How he approaches problems.  How he ignores non-constructive criticism as compared to constructive criticism; they are not the same.

It IS a book about the Political Left as much as it is about the Political Right.  It is also about the “public appearance” of the Political Left as compared their contrary actions; not the same thing.  It IS also about the “public appearance” of the Political Right prior to 2016 as compared to their actions as well; not the same thing.  It is about perception as practiced by both political parties prior to 2016 and then after the 2016 election.
    
As a disclaimer – based upon the content, I could have written this book if I were as talented as Charlie Kirk which I’m not.  It espouses my personal beliefs about America and where we should be going as compared to where a lot of people with completely opposite views apparently believe.  I can think of no other country on Earth where I would prefer to live and I don’t want to see our principles and values flushed down the drain.  In that regard the book confirms that President Trump, Charlie Kirk and I are all on the same page.  Read it and see where you stand on the future of America.

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Who should read the book?  EVERY AMERICAN!  Every person who wants to be an American!
Would I read it again? Probably not.  Why not?  I understood it the first time through and it is in line with my thinking and beliefs.  A subsequent read would serve little purpose.
Would I give it as a gift?  ABSOLUTELY!  Whether the recipient reads it or not, giving it as a gift sends a strong message of where you stand!  Where do you stand?

No comments: