Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Very Short Tale of Three People

A VERY SHORT TALE OF THREE PEOPLE
By Jim "Gymbeaux" Brown, December 5, 2015

Please meet General Jack Keane in the event you have never heard of him.  He was born in 1942.  John M. "Jack" Keane.  He is a retired four-star general and former Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army, and a defense analyst currently serving as chairman of the board for the Institute for the Study of War.

Now for me.  I was born in 1945.  My military claim to fame?  I served twenty years in the U. S. Coast Guard and while I am very proud of my service, I know my service does not qualify me to make life and death decisions regarding the future and safety of America nor did I recently stay at a Holiday Inn Express nor have I ever made any claim that I ever did know of such dire things.  I did attended Bowling Green State University where I majored in marketing and advertising and where I finished only my sophomore year of school.  Like our President, I would not want anyone to know about my grades either.

You already know President Obama.  He was born in 1961, yes, that is correct 1961.  Without proof we have ONLY his word that he graduated from Harvard Law School and Columbia University where his records have all been sealed by him.

Why do I make these three statements?  Two of the three have absolutely NO EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING when it comes to maintaining the security of the United States and NO EXPERIENCE when it comes to waging any type of war whatsoever.  Can you guess which two?  Yet having said this, only one seems to know more than anyone on the planet and that ONE wants everyone to believe he knows what is best when it comes to fighting ISIL and preserving America.  The ONE is President Obama, He HAS NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE AT ALL!  NONE!  He came from the ranks of being a community organizer which is another nice way of saying he stirred the pot.  He now ignores the advice and counsel of his senior military leaders, his own civilian experts in the FBI, CIA, DSA, the U. S. Congress, General Keane and others and does whatever he damn well pleases in spite of them.  In my book that is a dictator!  Sadly very few of his advisers want to tell the emperor he needs a new suit of clothing.

Maybe you are not frightened at where America is headed but I am.  We are a rudderless ship on a collision course with disaster.  We have a delusional and incompetent president in the White House who is singlehandedly destroying America and the relationships we dearly held and decades to develop with our allies around the world.  I am more convinced than ever that is exactly what President Obama meant AND wanted when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform America."  Remember both his parents were Islamic Muslim, that by itself is not a bad thing unless they were radical Islamic Muslims which appears they may have been, and they were also Communists; check the record.  That speaks volumes about what is now happening; the acorn does not fall far from the tree.


Nothing more need be said.  If I were an attorney I would rest my case.

No comments: